COPE (Centers of Psychiatric Excellence) is a management services organization that offers administrative and advisory support to independently operated psychiatric treatment clinics. COPE is proud to partner with highly specialized clinics around the country that service the most difficult to treat cases of depression, anxiety (specifically PTSD), and opioid dependence.
1. Start up and launch of new clinics
2. Business development and growth strategy
3. Marketing support
4. Administrative support, including intake, legal, and accounting services
Through COPE’s administrative and advisory support, these clinics offer:
1. Expert diagnostic evaluation of difficult to treat patients.
2. Innovative evidence-based treatment, including ketamine infusions, for this population.
3. Access to new cutting-edge treatments, including those in research protocols and those that have already received FDA approval.
To learn more about COPE, contact us at 1 (833) COPE-NOW